- Columbus Day
Will Ferrell's Super Bowl Ad Aired in Nebraska
Recipe of the day
- Protein-Fortified Beer Is the Brewski for Bros
- McNally’s Pub in Chicago Offers Free Beers Every Time Cardinals Get a Home Run Against Cubs
- Remember When We Drank Natty, PBR, and 9 Other Cheap Beers?
- 9 Creative Ways to Use Beer Besides Just Drinking It
- Beer Brewed From Chickpeas Invented: Is Hummus Beer the Next Big Thing?
A while back, Will Ferrell's Old Milwaukee ads were all over the Internet, although the city-specific ads were only aired in Terre Haute, Ind., and Davenport, Iowa.
Well, Ferrell's Super Bowl Old Milwaukee commercial would've been welcome amidst the subpar ones we saw last night, but the company apparently decided to air the commercial in Nebraksa, and nowhere else.
Deadspin suggests that the ad below only aired in North Platte, Neb., coincidentally the hometown of Patriots running back Danny Woodhead.
Watch the commercial below; is the awkward cut-off purposeful? Most likely.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts