- World Coconut Day
- Blueberry Popsicle Day
Will Ferrell's Super Bowl Ad Aired in Nebraska
Recipe of the day
- Kroger, America’s Largest Grocer, to Launch in-Store Craft Beer Taps at More Locations
- Former San Francisco Archbishop Arrested for Driving Drunk in Hawaii
- 3 Household Items That Will Open Your Beer
- So What's Up with That '99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall' Song?
- Beer Companies Duke It Out in the Battle to Be ‘King’ and ‘Queen’
A while back, Will Ferrell's Old Milwaukee ads were all over the Internet, although the city-specific ads were only aired in Terre Haute, Ind., and Davenport, Iowa.
Well, Ferrell's Super Bowl Old Milwaukee commercial would've been welcome amidst the subpar ones we saw last night, but the company apparently decided to air the commercial in Nebraksa, and nowhere else.
Deadspin suggests that the ad below only aired in North Platte, Neb., coincidentally the hometown of Patriots running back Danny Woodhead.
Watch the commercial below; is the awkward cut-off purposeful? Most likely.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts