White Castle's Slider-Scented Candle Returns
Recipe of the day
- Parents Required to Sign Permission Slips for Kids to Eat Oreos
- Velveeta Bagel Bites and 9 More Insane Mashups That Could Come Out of the Kraft-Heinz Merger
- Heinz and Kraft Merge to Form World’s Fifth-Largest Food Company
- No More Ketchup Bottle Abuse: This No-Stick Bottle Invention Is Genius
- Olive Tree Disease Strikes Italy
Looks like the tamale and pizza perfumes of late 2012 and early 2013 were a little late to the game; turns out, White Castle debuted an Original Slider-scented candle way back in 2010, and it's back this time for National Autism Awareness Month.
According to a press release, the candle is available for a limited time on houseofcrave.com for $15, with net proceeds benefiting Autism Speaks. The burger candle, which purportedly smells just like a White Castle Original Slider, was designed by Laura Slatkin of NEST Fragrances. During its limited debut in 2010, more than 10,000 candles were sold. This means either several people are hoarding their White Castle candle stock, or 10,000 people really love the smell of their burgers.
Lucky for White Castle fans everywhere, the candle has returned once more, housed in a ceramic replica of the White Castle slider box. Because, you know, everyone wants their tiny apartment to smell like a greasy, beefy mess.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts