- Ice Cream Sandwich Day
White Castle Knows How to Do Romantic
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Buffet Restaurant Measures Kids to Determine Meal Price
- Four Seasons’ DUO Pairs Locally Sourced Steaks and Seafood on Maui
- Live the High Life at SixtyFive in Rockefeller Center, Offering ‘Gin & Jazz’ Every Friday in August
- A New High-End Pizzeria Plans to Go National
- An Entirely Plant-Based Vegan Fast-Casual Restaurant Has Opened in New York City
Looking to have a really special Valentine’s Day? Head over to White Castle, where things will be heating up (Personal table service! Romantic décor!).
Reservations are available now (and according to White Castle, going fast), with offers of a free dessert and downloadable photo. The "hot and steamy" Valentine's Day event starts Feb. 14 at 5 p.m. We’re sure the couple who got hitched there a while back will attend; they’ll show you the ropes of fine dining.
While the mini-burger kingdom probably isn’t at the top of your take-your-special-someone-to-dinner list, it sure beats paying a $75 cancellation fee at pricier joints if your plans change. You know, just in case a hard-to-get reservation opens up at Popeyes.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts