White Castle Knows How to Do Romantic
Recipe of the day
- Ruby Tuesday Sued for Gender Discrimination Against Men
- KFC Has Really Outdone Itself with the DoubleDown Dog
- Woman Gets Bag of Cash from Burger King Drive-Thru
- Reports About New Restaurant By 'Jiro Dreams of Sushi' Chef and Restaurateur Alessandro Borgognone May Be Inaccurate
- The Most Iconic Dishes of ‘Molecular Gastronomy’
Looking to have a really special Valentine’s Day? Head over to White Castle, where things will be heating up (Personal table service! Romantic décor!).
Reservations are available now (and according to White Castle, going fast), with offers of a free dessert and downloadable photo. The "hot and steamy" Valentine's Day event starts Feb. 14 at 5 p.m. We’re sure the couple who got hitched there a while back will attend; they’ll show you the ropes of fine dining.
While the mini-burger kingdom probably isn’t at the top of your take-your-special-someone-to-dinner list, it sure beats paying a $75 cancellation fee at pricier joints if your plans change. You know, just in case a hard-to-get reservation opens up at Popeyes.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts