Where to Watch the Super Bowl in New Orleans
We tour across New Orleans' French Quarter to stop and have a drink at some of the city's oldest establisments
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
Don’t have a ticket to watch the Super Bowl inside the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans? With seats nearly impossible to get — and those that are available upward of $2,000 — it’s no surprise the Crescent City’s bars are going to be the center of all the action on Super Bowl Sunday.
[slideshow: So catch a seat at one of these favorite sports bars in Nola instead. You’ll find that two of our bars on the list, Cooter Brown’s and Walk On’s Bistreaux & Bar, made our national list of the best sports bars to watch the Super Bowl this year, but Cooter Brown’s and Walk On’s aren’t the only Big Easy bars worth of a visit on Super Bowl Sunday. There's a DIY Bloody Mary bar at the Rusty Nail, $10 buckets of beer at Samuel’s Blind Pelican, and 49ers and Ravens-themed drinks at Vitascope Hall. Whether you cheer over ice-cold brews or prefer a sophisticated cocktail sipper as you root on your favorite team, these 10 New Orleans bars score big on game day.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts