Where to Watch the Super Bowl in New Orleans
We tour across New Orleans' French Quarter to stop and have a drink at some of the city's oldest establisments
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Don’t have a ticket to watch the Super Bowl inside the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans? With seats nearly impossible to get — and those that are available upward of $2,000 — it’s no surprise the Crescent City’s bars are going to be the center of all the action on Super Bowl Sunday.
Cooter Brown’s and Walk On’s Bistreaux & Bar, made our national list of the best sports bars to watch the Super Bowl this year, but Cooter Brown’s and Walk On’s aren’t the only Big Easy bars worth of a visit on Super Bowl Sunday. There's a DIY Bloody Mary bar at the Rusty Nail, $10 buckets of beer at Samuel’s Blind Pelican, and 49ers and Ravens-themed drinks at Vitascope Hall. Whether you cheer over ice-cold brews or prefer a sophisticated cocktail sipper as you root on your favorite team, these 10 New Orleans bars score big on game day.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts