- Alton Brown born (1962)
What Your Favorite Fast-Food Chain Says About You
Recipe of the day
- Skipping Breakfast Puts Diabetics at Risk, New Study Says
- What Is It Like to Be Allergic to All Food? 1 Unlucky Teen Offers a Glimpse Into His Life
- Google Will Now Tell You How Busy Restaurants and Stores Are So You Can Avoid Long Lines
- 10 Ways You’re Wasting Money at the Supermarket
- Why Is Pig Meat Called ‘Pork’?
What’s your favorite fast food chain? When the craving hits, do you head for the border, the Golden Arches, or the King? Everyone has their fast food preference, for one reason or another. But what does your chain of choice really say about you?
You like to keep it classic, and nothing excites you more than the smell of freshly-fried French fries.
You think outside the bun. You don’t care if it’s authentic Mexican food, as long as it’s covered in ooey-gooey melted cheese.
You like to have it your way, and will fight to the death to argue that the Whopper is better than the Big Mac.
Round burgers ain’t got nothing on square ones. You’ll forever fight for your right to order chili at a fast-food joint.
You know that when it comes to deliciousness, fried chicken wins out over dinky burgers any day.
You know that a whole lot of miniature burgers are better than one big burger. Also, you probably have the munchies.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts