- California Wine Month begins
What Your Favorite Fast-Food Chain Says About You
Recipe of the day
- New York Successfully Prosecutes First Case Against Shark Fin Distributor
- The FDA May Change Standard Serving Sizes to Reflect Our Overeating Habits
- Ben & Jerry’s Expresses Support for Vermont’s Mandatory GMO Labeling Law
- Is America’s New Appetite for So-Called ‘Ethnic Food’ Offensive?
- This Man Tried to File a Lawsuit to Win the Copyright to the Chicken Sandwich
What’s your favorite fast food chain? When the craving hits, do you head for the border, the Golden Arches, or the King? Everyone has their fast food preference, for one reason or another. But what does your chain of choice really say about you?
You like to keep it classic, and nothing excites you more than the smell of freshly-fried French fries.
You think outside the bun. You don’t care if it’s authentic Mexican food, as long as it’s covered in ooey-gooey melted cheese.
You like to have it your way, and will fight to the death to argue that the Whopper is better than the Big Mac.
Round burgers ain’t got nothing on square ones. You’ll forever fight for your right to order chili at a fast-food joint.
You know that when it comes to deliciousness, fried chicken wins out over dinky burgers any day.
You know that a whole lot of miniature burgers are better than one big burger. Also, you probably have the munchies.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts