What Your Drink Says About Your Relationship Status
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
By this point, you should all be well aware that what you order to drink on a date can be very telling. Are you an easy-going, can-hang-with-the-guys, Bud Light type of girl? Or are you trying to convince her you're just like Don Draper by going with the retro-chic Old-Fashioned?
But what about your drink selection on all the occasions after those first, fateful get-togethers — what do those beverage choices say about your relationship status? Whether you're you in the honeymoon stage drinking fizzy lambrusco or you are sobbing over a blowout fight with a vodka straight up, there's a fitting drink for every stage of your dating life.
Read on for our take on the life cycle of a relationship as seen through your drink choice.
— Chiara Atik, HowAboutWe...
More From HowAboutWe:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts