What Your Drink Says About Your Relationship Status
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
By this point, you should all be well aware that what you order to drink on a date can be very telling. Are you an easy-going, can-hang-with-the-guys, Bud Light type of girl? Or are you trying to convince her you're just like Don Draper by going with the retro-chic Old-Fashioned?
But what about your drink selection on all the occasions after those first, fateful get-togethers — what do those beverage choices say about your relationship status? Whether you're you in the honeymoon stage drinking fizzy lambrusco or you are sobbing over a blowout fight with a vodka straight up, there's a fitting drink for every stage of your dating life.
Read on for our take on the life cycle of a relationship as seen through your drink choice.
— Chiara Atik, HowAboutWe...
More From HowAboutWe:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts