What We’re Loving: Williams-Sonoma’s Autumn Cupcake Stencils Set
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
Although we're sad that summer is pretty much long gone, we're over the moon that the leaves are about to fall and it’s now absolutely acceptable to eat a slice of pumpkin pie.
Pumpkin is a traditional autumn treat, but it doesn’t stop there — caramel, carrot, apple, and maple are other delicious flavors for this season. It’s safe to say that the possibilities are endless for fall-inspired dessert, but what about décor?
Sure, sprinkles and appliqués will do the trick, but how can we make sure our baked goods scream "fall"? Decorate your treats with these cupcake stencils from Williams-Sonoma. The designs include an acorn, leaf, cornucopia, and turkey designs, so be prepared to wow guests with your intricate details when they see your dessert course.
These are perfect for the entire season, from Halloween to Thanksgiving and all of the dinner parties in between. Try sifting sprinkles, cocoa powder, or powdered sugar onto the cupcakes with the stencil to create a bold look, or let the kids help you out with the decorating.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts