What We’re Loving: Williams-Sonoma’s Autumn Cupcake Stencils Set
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
Although we're sad that summer is pretty much long gone, we're over the moon that the leaves are about to fall and it’s now absolutely acceptable to eat a slice of pumpkin pie.
Pumpkin is a traditional autumn treat, but it doesn’t stop there — caramel, carrot, apple, and maple are other delicious flavors for this season. It’s safe to say that the possibilities are endless for fall-inspired dessert, but what about décor?
Sure, sprinkles and appliqués will do the trick, but how can we make sure our baked goods scream "fall"? Decorate your treats with these cupcake stencils from Williams-Sonoma. The designs include an acorn, leaf, cornucopia, and turkey designs, so be prepared to wow guests with your intricate details when they see your dessert course.
These are perfect for the entire season, from Halloween to Thanksgiving and all of the dinner parties in between. Try sifting sprinkles, cocoa powder, or powdered sugar onto the cupcakes with the stencil to create a bold look, or let the kids help you out with the decorating.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts