What We’re Loving: Sur La Table's Chicago Metallic Conversation-Heart Cookie Cutters
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Ah, Valentine’s Day.
Whether you love it or hate it, it’s quickly approaching. If you’re anything like me, the day is yet another perfect opportunity to shower loved ones with just that — love and affection.
Whether you’re 5, 15, or 50, the sentiment of conversational hearts doesn't get old, but their chalky taste definitely does. So take inspiration from the sweet words and nix the candy part. With these adorable metallic cookie cutters from Sur La Table, you can profess your love with sayings on must tastier treats. Just cut the cookie with one side and press a quote on the other — it’s that simple.
Whether you decide to frost, sprinkle, or decorate further is up to you (we think the words speak for themselves).
Oh! And don’t say you’re too old for a little romance — ever. Now get to baking, stat.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts