What We’re Loving: Pimlott & Co.’s Christmas Party Crackers
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
As you know, we’re kind of obsessed with party crackers and how they can really bring a party to life.
Now, Pimlott & Co. is back with their Christmas crackers and we’re obviously hooked.
One hundred percent handmade, each cracker is filled to the brim with a little bit of whimsy and holiday cheer, and they help to add ambiance to a tablescape with their bold, festive colors.
Guests will love popping them open just before it’s time to eat and revel in the chance to have a little fun before the meal is served.
Each cracker contains an organic candy cane, a joke, a crown that matches its cracker, and a special prize — a tiny booklet of quotations, a Smarty Pants Portable Prediction Register, an Antsy Pants Compendium of Handy Social Exit Signals, a "Promise Keeper," or a small wishing charm.
The crackers come in three patterns: Mistletoe, Red Curly Cues, and Zig Zags. We’re setting the table with these and wearing our crowns proudly — take a cue from us!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts