What We’re Loving: Godiva’s Gold Ballotin
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Grace the tables of your Golden Globes bash with Godiva
We’re only days away from the official start of awards season and all that it brings with it — the red carpet, the gowns, the gorgeous nominees, and of course the parties.
While we have yet to witness the Globes firsthand, with the exception of our video producer Ali Rosen, Godiva has been gracing the dinner tables of the Globes for seven years now.
The Gold Ballotin box, with its signature gold ribbon, screams status and decadence, which is expected for our A-listers and nominees. In addition to indulging in the boxes scattering the tables, guests can enjoy even more Godiva in the lounge at the iconic InStyle and Warner Bros. after-party.
Price: $30 (19 pieces), GODIVA
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts