- Negroni Week begins
What We’re Loving: Godiva’s Gold Ballotin
Recipe of the day
- A ‘Puff, the Magic Dragon’-Themed Restaurant Chain Is in the Works
- Dunkin’ Donuts Puts Chips Ahoy- and Oreo-Flavored Coffee Drinks on the Menu
- Muslim Woman Says United Airlines Denied Her a Coke Can Because ‘It Could Be Used as a Weapon’
- Neil Young Blasts Monsanto, GMOs, and Starbucks in New Music Video
- El Celler de Can Roca Named 2015 Best Restaurant in the World on S.Pellegrino's Annual List
Grace the tables of your Golden Globes bash with Godiva
We’re only days away from the official start of awards season and all that it brings with it — the red carpet, the gowns, the gorgeous nominees, and of course the parties.
While we have yet to witness the Globes firsthand, with the exception of our video producer Ali Rosen, Godiva has been gracing the dinner tables of the Globes for seven years now.
The Gold Ballotin box, with its signature gold ribbon, screams status and decadence, which is expected for our A-listers and nominees. In addition to indulging in the boxes scattering the tables, guests can enjoy even more Godiva in the lounge at the iconic InStyle and Warner Bros. after-party.
Price: $30 (19 pieces), GODIVA
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts