What We’re Loving: Evite Postmark’s Oscar Collection
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
- How to Cook Turkey Breast for Thanksgiving
If you’re anything like my sister, who’s been hosting her annual Oscar soirée for six years and counting, you take the Academy Awards pretty seriously.
From a themed menu to a signature cocktail (we’re thinking "ARGOf*ckyourself" is an ideal contender for a cocktail name this year), the Oscars are like the Super Bowl… for movies.
To set the scene (and the standard) for your Oscars party, send out amazing invitations like these from Evite Postmark. The brand just debuted The Oscar Collection by Marc Friedland, featuring Academy-sanctioned digital invitations for hosts throwing viewing bashes at home.
Friedland knows his Oscars stationary very well, as he is the official designer for the Academy Award winners’ envelopes and invitations for all 2013 Oscars events, not to mention that he is Evite Postmark’s chief style director.
The collection offers a plethora of design options fit for any type of host, from classic Hollywood glam to fashionistas who are interested more in the red carpet than the actual show (see the "Who Are You Wearing?" invitation), they’ve got you covered to send an invite with style.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts