What We’re Loving: Anthropologie’s Whimsical Dessert Plates
Today on The Daily Meal
- What We’re Loving: Anthropologie’s Fondant Cake Stand Collection
- What We’re Loving: Anthropologie’s Loomed Palmae Food Cover and Leif’s Brushstroke Placemat
- What We’re Loving: Anthropologie’s Imperial Cheese Knife Set
- What We’re Loving: Anthropologie’s Hobnail Pitcher
- What We’re Loving: Neiman Marcus’ 'Cheers' Dessert Plates
While we’ve discusses the topic of dinnerware, china, and serving ware—we haven’t stressed the fun aspect of choosing prints and patterns.
You should always select a pattern, a color, or a print—whether outrageously bold or subtle and minimal, that reflects you and your home. With that said, when we saw these charming dessert plates from London artist Pia Bramley, we were hooked. We’re imaginative, we love the circus—boom, and it’s done.
At Anthropologie, the reasoning behind Bramley’s whimsy is revealed:
Inspired by the escapism, romance, scenery and secretiveness of the circus, London artist Pia Bramley illustrated these vignettes of costumed performers in their element.
These dessert plates, affordable and fun, make for great hostess gifts and holiday presents.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts