What Is In-N-Out's 'Monkey-Style' Burger?
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
FoodBeast brings this potentially killer secret menu item to our attention, testing it out at local In-N-Outs until they find it (or make it themselves). Monkey-Style, it seems, is a burger (hamburger or Double Double would work) topped with Animal-Style fries and devoured.
Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like there is officially a "Monkey-Style" burger on the secret menu, but we'll be trying our hand at it anyway. Because Animal-Style fries on a burger sounds delicious, and this reporter is starving after having her wisdom teeth removed. Watch below and curse the fact that In-N-Out has not yet expanded to the East Coast (and if you're a lucky West Coaster, go ahead, laugh). Guess we'll have to make do with some Shake Shack.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts