The Ultimate Holiday Treats Guide
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
We’re all about presents — both big and small. But at the end of the day, it’s really the thought that counts, isn’t it?
From cookie swaps to ugly sweater bashes to Christmas Day itself, you’ll be in and out of parties for the next few weeks. Whether it is a friend, co-worker, or family member’s house you’re visiting, it’s always nice to bring a gift that has a little bit of thought put into it.
Along with a great bottle of wine, sweets and desserts are always an ideal gift to bring to any host or hostess — they can add it to their table and you’re not insulting them by bringing an unexpected dish.
This season brings us fantastic flavors — peppermint, cinnamon, caramel — all taking center stage in fabulous, Christmas-themed confections.
See what we conjured up in our 2012 Holiday Treats Guide.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts