- Food Bank Week Begins
Travel Diary: Paul Qui in Venice, Italy
Recipe of the day
- Courtyard Restaurant in Botswana is a Unique Experience in Cuisine and Culture
- Italy Throws a Great Party But Still Hasn’t Found the Solution to World Hunger
- The Waffle House Museum Will Make You Book a Flight to Georgia Immediately
- Dubai’s Qbara Sets the Pace for Modern Arabian Cuisine
- The 8 Best All-You-Can-Eat Cruise Ship Buffets
We're plenty jealous of Paul Qui's last weekend, and for good reason: From June 13 to June 17, Austin chef Paul Qui was traipsing about Venice, Italy, visiting the canal-ridden city for the first time.
Granted, Qui was there working; the chef (who opens his namesake flagship Qui tomorrow) was competing at the 13th annual S. Pellegrino Cooking Cup, ultimately winning two awards out of three: the Acqua Panna and San Pellegrino Young Chef of the Year award and Inside the Cooking award.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts