Travel Diary: Paul Qui in Venice, Italy
Recipe of the day
- Street Cart Owner Fined, Vendor Fired Over $30 Hot Dogs
- Disney's Best Restaurants Around the World
- The South's 10 Most Iconic Foods and Where to Eat Them
- The Best Small Production Vineyards in Paso Robles, California: Il Cortile
- Crystal Cruise's Worldwide Voyages Dedicated to Authentic Dining Experiences
We're plenty jealous of Paul Qui's last weekend, and for good reason: From June 13 to June 17, Austin chef Paul Qui was traipsing about Venice, Italy, visiting the canal-ridden city for the first time.
Granted, Qui was there working; the chef (who opens his namesake flagship Qui tomorrow) was competing at the 13th annual S. Pellegrino Cooking Cup, ultimately winning two awards out of three: the Acqua Panna and San Pellegrino Young Chef of the Year award and Inside the Cooking award.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts