Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• A review of a pirate-influenced restaurant in Boston (inspired by a tiny Boston island which disappears and reappears with the tide). [travel eat love]
• Apparently, bar carts are back in style, popping up all around the nation and even in Sydney. [Fodors]
• Yes, we would love a weekend getaway to Finland. Oh wait, we don't live in Paris. [Lost in Cheeseland]
• Sarah Hepola on why every woman should travel alone, and taking expeditions to the local 7-Eleven. [Salon]
• David Lebovitz makes some challah bread in Tel Aviv. [David Lebovitz]