Travel Blogs: A Restaurant with Pirate History and More Links
In today's Link Love, bar cart revivals, plus David Lebovitz visits Tel Aviv
Today on The Daily Meal
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• A review of a pirate-influenced restaurant in Boston (inspired by a tiny Boston island which disappears and reappears with the tide). [travel eat love]
• Apparently, bar carts are back in style, popping up all around the nation and even in Sydney. [Fodors]
• Yes, we would love a weekend getaway to Finland. Oh wait, we don't live in Paris. [Lost in Cheeseland]
• Sarah Hepola on why every woman should travel alone, and taking expeditions to the local 7-Eleven. [Salon]
• David Lebovitz makes some challah bread in Tel Aviv. [David Lebovitz]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).