Travel Blogs: Japchae and More
In today's Link Love, Montreal's hidden weeknight gems, plus granola in the Alps
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Japchae, a traditonal Korean dish, is made with "glass noodles;" it's the perfect veggie and beef stir-fry. [Cuisine Paradise]
• Most Montreal dining spots are closed on Sunday and Monday nights; Will Travel For Food offers up suggestions of what restaurants to seek out during the week. [Will Travel for Food]
• Stir-fried intestines — need we say more? That and more unique eats at Malaysia's Chemor Village Restaurant. [Motormouth From Ipoh]
• A quinoa granola is the perfect companion for a weekend getaway to the French Alps. [Ms. Adventures in Italy]
• Vietnam's streets offer a "seafood orgy": scallops, cockles, snails, plus fried rice, coconut salad, and stir-fried pork intestine. [Spicegasm]