The Top Source of Food Poisoning and More News
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Top Food Poisoning Source: A study found that leafy greens were the main cause of food-related sickness, although more food-related deaths were attributed to contaminated poultry. [AP]
FDA Backs BVO: It looks like-known flame retardent brominated vegetable oil has been deemed safe by the FDA, so the government will focus on other priorities. [Food Navigator]
Chick-fil-A Owner BFFs with Gay Advocate? The executive director of Campus Pride tells ABC News that he's gotten really close with Dan Cathy, and that Chick-fil-A has stopped donating to anti-gay groups. Could it be true? [ABC News]
A Culinary Tour of Japanese Food: NPR highlights the cutest foods in Japanese culture, from TV characters to school lunches. [NPR]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts