- World Water Week begins
The Top Source of Food Poisoning and More News
Recipe of the day
- ‘Yes, You Are Responsible for Your Franchises,’ Labor Board Scolds Fast Food Chains
- The Vegan Seafood Tower: This. Changes. Everything.
- Why Roanoke, Virginia is an Example to Our Nation
- Subway Knew About Jared Fogle’s Creepy Exploits but Did Nothing to Stop Them, Franchisee Says
- Californians Demanding Labels for Food Products Made with Fracking Wastewater
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Top Food Poisoning Source: A study found that leafy greens were the main cause of food-related sickness, although more food-related deaths were attributed to contaminated poultry. [AP]
FDA Backs BVO: It looks like-known flame retardent brominated vegetable oil has been deemed safe by the FDA, so the government will focus on other priorities. [Food Navigator]
Chick-fil-A Owner BFFs with Gay Advocate? The executive director of Campus Pride tells ABC News that he's gotten really close with Dan Cathy, and that Chick-fil-A has stopped donating to anti-gay groups. Could it be true? [ABC News]
A Culinary Tour of Japanese Food: NPR highlights the cutest foods in Japanese culture, from TV characters to school lunches. [NPR]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts