Top Chef’s 'Last Chance Kitchen' Returns Tonight
Recipe of the day
- These Are the 11 Dirtiest Things in Every Restaurant
- Eating Out Is Linked to High Blood Pressure for Young People
- Tired of the Wait at Popular Restaurants? Donate to Charity and Skip the Line
- 18-Year-Old Who Clubbed Chickens to Death Sentenced to 4 Months in Jail, Mental Counseling
- 5 Days of Junk Food is Enough to Change Your Metabolism, Scary New Research Shows
If a popular TV show can find a compelling way to engage their audience via multiple platforms, then that’s something worth holding onto. The folks at Bravo know that they have a winner on their hands with Last Chance Kitchen, their web-only series to Top Chef that airs on BravoTV.com directly after a contestant is eliminated and gives them a chance to redeem themselves, and it’ll be returning tonight for its second season.
The Emmy-nominated digital video series, hosted by chef Tom Colicchio, will debut tonight at 11:01 p.m. — immediately after Top Chef: Seattle concludes — and will pit the eliminated contestant against chefs previously eliminated this season. It continues each week until the finale, when the last chef standing will be guaranteed a spot in the final episode.
But that’s not all: The competition rises to a new level with the launch of "Save a Chef" tomorrow, Nov. 29. Each week, fans can vote for one of two chefs who were already eliminated from Top Chef: Last Chance Kitchen to move onto the next round of "Save a Chef." The winner will earn a spot in the finale of Top Chef: Last Chance Kitchen. Fans can vote on BravoTV.com, via Twitter by tweeting the cheftestant’s name with the hashtag #SaveChef (insert chef’s name), or by texting 27286 (BRAVO).
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts