- Agoston Haraszthy born (1812)
Top Chef’s 'Last Chance Kitchen' Returns Tonight
Recipe of the day
- Russia Destroys 3,306 Pounds of Food Meant for the BMW Racing Team
- Dole CEO Found Liable for $148 Million in Conspiracy to Orchestrate Cheaper Buyout
- Pizza Hut Is Now the ‘Official Pizza’ of ESPN Fantasy Football
- 12 Arrested in $2 Million Food Stamp Fraud Ring: ‘This Operation Has Tentacles to Other States’
- American Farm Incomes Expected to Drop 36 Percent, Lowest in Nearly a Decade
If a popular TV show can find a compelling way to engage their audience via multiple platforms, then that’s something worth holding onto. The folks at Bravo know that they have a winner on their hands with Last Chance Kitchen, their web-only series to Top Chef that airs on BravoTV.com directly after a contestant is eliminated and gives them a chance to redeem themselves, and it’ll be returning tonight for its second season.
The Emmy-nominated digital video series, hosted by chef Tom Colicchio, will debut tonight at 11:01 p.m. — immediately after Top Chef: Seattle concludes — and will pit the eliminated contestant against chefs previously eliminated this season. It continues each week until the finale, when the last chef standing will be guaranteed a spot in the final episode.
But that’s not all: The competition rises to a new level with the launch of "Save a Chef" tomorrow, Nov. 29. Each week, fans can vote for one of two chefs who were already eliminated from Top Chef: Last Chance Kitchen to move onto the next round of "Save a Chef." The winner will earn a spot in the finale of Top Chef: Last Chance Kitchen. Fans can vote on BravoTV.com, via Twitter by tweeting the cheftestant’s name with the hashtag #SaveChef (insert chef’s name), or by texting 27286 (BRAVO).
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts