Top 5 Foods to Boost Your Sex Drive
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
Although we all enjoy sex, sometimes we’re not in the right mood for it.
With spring in the air, however, it might just be the time to start thinking of romance. Before Viagra was invented (well, before a lot of stuff was invented), humans relied on different types of food to increase libido.
Not only do these foods provide nutrition, but they also help boost hormone production, energy levels, and sexual desire.[slideshow:
So, instead of going straight for the Viagra next time you're having a hard time getting in the mood, or any other medications, try eating one of these five foods to boost your sex drive and rev up your bedtime activities.
— Russell Smith, Inpiyr.com
More From Inspiyr.com:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts