- Labor Day
Tony Maws' Boston Tips
The Craigie on Main chef gives his favorite haunts in his hometown
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Sacrebleu! Paris Is Facing a Baguette Shortage Because French Bakers Are on Holiday
- What to Eat in the Most Visited Cities Around the World
- South Africa’s Food Routes: Your Ultimate Culinary Travel Planner
- Michaela's Map: Transformative Travel in Panama
- Taking the Ultimate American Road Trip? Here's Where You Have to Eat
Tony Maws is one of Boston's favorite chefs, with his acclaimed Craigie on Main and the upcoming Kirkland Tap & Trotter. But when we caught up with the chef recently, we wanted to know where he goes out to eat.
According to Maws, there's a lot for travelers to see across Boston. "Boston's really unique because we have these pocket neighborhoods that aren't as connected as in some cities, so you get these styles and different types of restaurants that really work in one area," he says. However, he has been exploring a new area of Boston because of his 4-year-old: Chinatown. He gets a lot of noodles and dim sum because,"the food's great and you can make a mess and not feel bad about it."
For Maws' specific Chinatown picks, as well as some of his other favorite restaurants and chefs across Boston, watch the video above! And don't forget to also head to Craigie on Main when you're in town.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts