Tips for Making Better Cookies
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
David Crofton, owner of One Girl Cookies in Brooklyn, N.Y., shares his tips for better cookies in this video interview. Below, check out some recipes from his new cookbook and his tips for making perfect cookie dough.
Tea-sized versions of the favorite chocolate chip cookie.
Sprinkled with orange zest, these cookies have a bright, tangy note to them.
A kid-friendly, bite-sized treat.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts