- We're independent! Let's cook out!
Tina Fey Fights Off Elmo with Hot Dog Buns, and More Celebrity News
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
In the first installment of this week's roundup, Tina Fey ganged up on Elmo and Cookie Monster, Howard Stern is a pescatarian after rescuing a seagull, Amanda Bynes went dry at a bar crawl, and Scott Disick is opening up a Japanese restaurant in New York City. The week is still young;. check back on Friday for more celebrity news.
• Post-release from her DUI arrest, Amanda Bynes took part in a bar crawl for her publicist's birthday at Los Angeles Irish pub Rock & Reily's, but the actress didn't drink. [NY Post]
Seen & Heard
• Alicia Silverstone defends her bird-feeding techniques. [NY Daily News]
• Howard Stern is now a pescatarian; he loves cashews and Nobu. [Grub Street]
• Victoria Beckham made and decorated Easter cupcakes with her kids. [Twitter/Victoria Beckham]
• Leighton Meester got the birthday treatment in São Paolo over the weekend. [Vogue Brasil]
• Miley Cyrus is currently on a gluten-free diet (due to allergies) and thinks everyone should try it. [LA Times]
• While filming 30 Rock, Tina Fey rescued her TV boyfriend James Marsden from a group of Sesame Street "knockoffs" by hitting them with a bag of hot dog buns. [E!]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts