Tina Fey Fights Off Elmo with Hot Dog Buns, and More Celebrity News
The '30 Rock' star got creative when fending off a 'Sesame Street' gang in an upcoming episode, plus Alicia Silverstone still loves bird-feeding
In the first installment of this week's roundup, Tina Fey ganged up on Elmo and Cookie Monster, Howard Stern is a pescatarian after rescuing a seagull, Amanda Bynes went dry at a bar crawl, and Scott Disick is opening up a Japanese restaurant in New York City. The week is still young;. check back on Friday for more celebrity news.
• Post-release from her DUI arrest, Amanda Bynes took part in a bar crawl for her publicist's birthday at Los Angeles Irish pub Rock & Reily's, but the actress didn't drink. [NY Post]
Seen & Heard
• Alicia Silverstone defends her bird-feeding techniques. [NY Daily News]
• Howard Stern is now a pescatarian; he loves cashews and Nobu. [Grub Street]
• Victoria Beckham made and decorated Easter cupcakes with her kids. [Twitter/Victoria Beckham]
• Leighton Meester got the birthday treatment in São Paolo over the weekend. [Vogue Brasil]
• Miley Cyrus is currently on a gluten-free diet (due to allergies) and thinks everyone should try it. [LA Times]
• While filming 30 Rock, Tina Fey rescued her TV boyfriend James Marsden from a group of Sesame Street "knockoffs" by hitting them with a bag of hot dog buns. [E!]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).