Thanksgiving Wines for Less Than $15
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
When you look over your massive shopping list for Thanksgiving, we're sure it's already giving you hives thinking about how much feeding a Turkey Day army might cost. Then you add in the libations — beer, wine, champagne, or even a round of fall-inspired cocktails — and you might pass out.
Fortunately, we're here to give you some budget-friendly wines that won't break the bank this holiday season. For less than $15, you can stock up on enough vino to keep the whole family (even your grumpy-pants uncle) happy. [slideshow:
The choices we've provided — lots of red and white options for your dinner — are not only affordable, but they don't skimp on quality. From red and white blends from Fetzer to a sparkling wine from Jaillance, we have the drinks to make your Thanksgiving dinner just an afterthought. (Just kidding — we know you spent a lot of time picking out that turkey). After that, it's as simple as pairing your wines with your dinner, and sitting back to enjoy.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts