- Worcestershire sauce introduced (1937)
Texas Monthly BBQ Pop-Up Joint Coming to Brooklyn
Recipe of the day
- Where to Eat Now in New Orleans
- American Brasserie The Fourth Serves a Fabulous Jazz Brunch Just Off New York’s Union Square
- Don Chingon Opens in Brooklyn
- Harry & Ida's Meat and Supply’s Pastrami on Rye has Katz’s Deli Worried
- Questlove to Host the Coolest Brooklyn Food Festival with Dominique Ansel, George Takei, and More
On March 27, Texas Monthly BBQ will host a TMBBQ pop-up at Hill Country Barbecue Market Brooklyn, featuring three of Texas’ top pit masters. Barbecue lovers who make their way to Brooklyn will be rewarded with brisket from Justin Fourton of Pecan Lodge, beef ribs and sausage from Wayne Mueller of Louie Mueller Barbecue, and pork ribs from Nick Pencis of Stanley’s Famous Pit Barbecue.
Along with Texas beer and “hard-won barbecue wisdom,” guests will have the chance to hear from Texas Monthly barbecue editor Daniel Vaughn. TMBBQ is organized by Texas Monthly, an award-winning general-interest magazine that covers all things Lone Star State.
For anyone who’s never experienced Texas’ all-consuming dedication to barbecue, this rare East Coast outpost is the place to do it! Texas Monthly’s Brooklyn pop-up will take place at Hill Country Barbecue from 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Tickets are on sale now for $125 for all the Texas barbecue you can eat, and all the Texas beer you can drink, while supplies last.
Karen Lo is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @appleplexy.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts