- Ice Cream Month begins
- Blueberry Month begins
Homemade Pop-Tarts for a Family Breakfast
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
Most popular Stories
- 12 Recipes That Will Help You Stay Hydrated
- Put It in a Watermelon: 10 Recipes That Can Be Served In a Watermelon Half
- 9 Recipes That Will Make Your Kid Feel Like a Real Chef
- 10 Fresh Fruit Salsa Recipes You’ll Need This Summer
- Earthy, Rich, and Bold: 11 Recipes That Will Make You Fall In Love with Coffee in a Whole New Way
It’s time to start baking up a breakfast table. Something simple and splendid. Something that wows even the most breakfast-disillusioned amongst us. These beautiful homemade pop-tarts make the perfect magical morning breakfast. From classic strawberry to homemade fig pop-tarts with a boozy icing, you might just find that eating breakfast is more fun!
— Crooke McLay, Babble
Whole-Wheat Strawberry Pop-tarts
Give your pop-tarts a fresh twist with this homemade strawberry filling, whole-wheat dough, and beautiful pink icing.
Cherry Jam Pop-tarts
Homemade cherry pop-tarts with a vanilla bean glaze are simple and splendid.
Pop-tarts with Maple-Bourbon Glaze
Homemade fig and bacon pop-tarts with a maple-bourbon glaze!
Homemade dark chocolate pop-tarts are like living in France. On Christmas morning. With snowflake crystals on your eyelashes. Life is this good.
Cherry Pop-tart Pops
Pop-tarts have never been so perfect.
More From Babble:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts