- Ice Cream Month begins
- Blueberry Month begins
Taco Seasoning Mix Recipe
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon dried minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
Create this taco seasoning and keep it in your pantry for quick flavor.
For more recipes, visit Taste of Home
In a small bowl, combine the ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 1 year.
In a large skillet, cook 1 pound of beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix and water. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes.