Taco Seasoning Mix Recipe
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon dried minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
Create this taco seasoning and keep it in your pantry for quick flavor.
For more recipes, visit Taste of Home
In a small bowl, combine the ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 1 year.
In a large skillet, cook 1 pound of beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix and water. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
Calories per serving:17 calories
Dietary restrictions:Balanced Low Fat Abs, Kidney Friendly, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Milk Free, Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free, Soy Free, Fish Free, Shellfish Free, Alcohol Free, No Oil Added, No Sugar Added