Taco Bell Beats McDonald's in Social Media and More News
Recipe of the day
- Reports About New Restaurant By 'Jiro Dreams of Sushi' Chef and Restaurateur Alessandro Borgognone May Be Inaccurate
- The Most Iconic Dishes of ‘Molecular Gastronomy’
- Why You Shouldn't Go to a Restaurant on Valentine's Day
- How Do Restaurants Plan for Valentine’s Day?
- Here’s an All-Emoji Review of Noma’s Tokyo Pop-Up
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Food Testing: ABC Research Laboratories is hoping to expand its food sensory panels and shelf life studies. [WSJ]
Taco Bell's Social Media: The faux-Mexican chain beat out McDonald's as the number one restaurant in social media, according to DigitalCoCo. We blame the Doritos Locos Taco. [NRN]
Shake Shack London: This Friday, Danny Meyer's burger chain opens its doors in London, using Scottish Aberdeen Angus beef for burgers and Cumberland sausages for hot dogs. [Young and Foodish]
Paula Deen Magazine Supports: Cooking with Paula Deen from Hoffman Publishing released a statement supporting Paula Deen and urging newsletter subscribers to subscribe for a free preview issue. [Eater]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts