- Fried Chicken Day
Sushi Kills in So-Bad-It's-Good Horror Movie
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Burt Shavitz, Roadside Honey-Seller and Face of Burt’s Bees, Dies at 80 Years Old
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Wolfgang Puck
- 6 Surprising Food Facts About America’s Founding Fathers
- Chef Josh Berry on UNION, His New Portland, Maine, Eatery
- 5 Questions with Brian Landry of Borgne and Matt McCallister of FT33
Sometimes we'll hear stories of adventurous eaters trying fresh sushi that's still moving and we'll think, hey, that sounds like it could be tasty. But then this trailer popped up and now we think we'll pass.
Grub Street just uncovered this so-bad-it's-good sushi movie, called Dead Sushi, featuring moving sushi with giggle-y evil laughs, and a penchant for sprouting weird scales while killing people. It's definitely not the sushi porn of Jiro Dreams of Sushi, but there is some naughty NSFW stuff below so watch at home with your headphones on.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts