- Agoston Haraszthy born (1812)
Sushi Kills in So-Bad-It's-Good Horror Movie
Recipe of the day
- Michael Fassbender to Star in Marco Pierre White Movie
- Sandwich King Jeff Mauro Is Opening His First Restaurant Ever in Chicago
- New Orleans’ Chefs Prove Hurricane Katrina was No Match for the City’s Enduring Spirit
- Gail Simmons Dishes on the Upcoming 13th Season of ‘Top Chef’
- Michael Jackson’s Former Personal Chef Will Prepare Jackson’s Favorite Dishes in Honor of His Birthday
Sometimes we'll hear stories of adventurous eaters trying fresh sushi that's still moving and we'll think, hey, that sounds like it could be tasty. But then this trailer popped up and now we think we'll pass.
Grub Street just uncovered this so-bad-it's-good sushi movie, called Dead Sushi, featuring moving sushi with giggle-y evil laughs, and a penchant for sprouting weird scales while killing people. It's definitely not the sushi porn of Jiro Dreams of Sushi, but there is some naughty NSFW stuff below so watch at home with your headphones on.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts