- Peach Month begins
- Sandwich Month begins
Sushi Kills in So-Bad-It's-Good Horror Movie
Recipe of the day
- Donald Trump Sues Chef José Andrés for $10 Million
- An Interview with Miami Chef Alex Chang: Part 2
- An Interview with Miami Chef Alex Chang: Part 1
- Andrew Zimmern’s Comfort Food Is Gas Station Pizza, and Other Things We Learned About the ‘Bizarre Foods’ Host
- George Foreman Now Has His Own Online Butcher Shop
Sometimes we'll hear stories of adventurous eaters trying fresh sushi that's still moving and we'll think, hey, that sounds like it could be tasty. But then this trailer popped up and now we think we'll pass.
Grub Street just uncovered this so-bad-it's-good sushi movie, called Dead Sushi, featuring moving sushi with giggle-y evil laughs, and a penchant for sprouting weird scales while killing people. It's definitely not the sushi porn of Jiro Dreams of Sushi, but there is some naughty NSFW stuff below so watch at home with your headphones on.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts