Sushi Kills in So-Bad-It's-Good Horror Movie
Recipe of the day
- José Andrés Saves Life of Choking Man
- 6 Things You Didn't Know About The Food Network's 'Chopped'
- In The Daily Meal Kitchen with José Andrés, Who Tempts the American Palate with Science
- Buy Your Tickets Now for the I Heart WITS Gala on May 5, Supporting Wellness in Schools
- Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth and Say Congratulations at High Street on Market
Sometimes we'll hear stories of adventurous eaters trying fresh sushi that's still moving and we'll think, hey, that sounds like it could be tasty. But then this trailer popped up and now we think we'll pass.
Grub Street just uncovered this so-bad-it's-good sushi movie, called Dead Sushi, featuring moving sushi with giggle-y evil laughs, and a penchant for sprouting weird scales while killing people. It's definitely not the sushi porn of Jiro Dreams of Sushi, but there is some naughty NSFW stuff below so watch at home with your headphones on.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts