- St. Martha: Patron of Dieticians
Strawberry and Ricotta Appetizer
- 1 loaf ciabatta, sliced thinly into 1-inch pieces
- Fresh ricotta
- One 16-ounce box fresh strawberries, stemmed and sliced thinly
- Handful of Marcona almonds
- Honey, for drizzling
- 6-8 basil leaves, chiffonade
- Cucumber Yogurt with Dill
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin Tips
- Baked Asparagus with Fried Egg and Dill
- Canned Tuna Open-Faced Sandwich
- Kale, Mango, and Avocado Salad
- Raw Artichoke, Lemon, and Parmesan Salad
- Strawberry, Cheddar, and Chive Spring Salad
- Halibut Cheeks with Meyer Lemon and Basil Vinaigrette
- Avocado Tabbouleh Appetizer
A sweet combination of strawberries and honey that's nicely balanced with the creaminess of ricotta and the crunchy, nuttiness of Marcona almonds. Oh, and the lovely fragrance of fresh basil. Serve this quick appetizer on top of toasted ciabatta bread or other crostini-like pieces for a quick and pretty appetizer.
Click here for 6 Sweet and Savory Strawberry Recipes.
Toast the ciabatta until firm and allow to cool. On a serving plate, loosely spread the ricotta on the bread slices. Top with slices of strawberry and a handful of the Marcona almonds. Drizzle with honey and top with the basil leaves.