- Taco Day
Stoner-Friendly Burritos, Brought to You by Rob Dyrdek
Recipe of the day
- Diamond Foods, Maker of Emerald Nuts and Pop Secret, to Sell Company in Pieces
- One Woman Posed as Salad on Tinder, and You Won't Believe the Responses She Got
- Days of Pepperoni Past: This Guy Is Photographing the Disappearing Pizza Huts of Your Childhood
- You Can Now Order Carnitas Burritos Again at Chipotle
- Dunkin’ Donuts Is Making a Breakfast Sandwich with Bacon-Stuffed Sausages
Who’s more likely to consume a burrito stuffed with hamburger meat, cheese, ketchup, and mustard: someone under the influence of marijuana, or someone who is not?
Pro-skateboarder turned MTV star Rob Dyrdek knows the answer, and he’s capitalized on this revelation by founding Loud Mouth Burritos with his cousin and co-star Chris "Drama" Pfaff. The company is rolling out "stoner-ready" frozen burritos of the cheeseburger and pepperoni pizza varieties. These munchies masters hope to "revolutionize the age-old eating experience" of burrito consumption by initiating a "structural transformation" of burritos everywhere. This revolution involves combining the flavors of Mexico and America in a way that basically appeals only to the very high.
To make their target consumer base more apparent, the two funny guys of MTV’s Fantasy Factory managed to pack exactly 420 calories into each burrito — a figure you may or may not want to ignore if you expect to munch on multiple burritos in a sitting.
The frozen goodies are currently only being sold in some Kum-and-Go and Maverick convenience marts, but expect a more widespread shelf-presence by the end of this summer.
For more info on Loud Mouth Burritos, check out the website.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts