- Todd English born (1960)
Starbucks Japan Invents Cookie Frappuccino
Recipe of the day
- Food Truck-Goers Will Soon Be Able to Pay Using Apple Pay
- Bread From Sara Lee, Nature’s Harvest, and Other Brands Recalled Over Glass Fragments
- Dunkin’ Donuts and Reese’s Have Teamed Up for the Perfect Peanut Butter Doughnut
- Product Review: Trader Joe’s Popcorn in a Pickle
- Get Excited for the Brand-New Pumpkin Spice Latte M&M’s
The world will never stop seeking out new ways to enjoy cookies and milk, and Starbucks Japan has provided a new one in the form of a vanilla Frappuccino with a whole cookie crumbled up inside.
According to Rocket News 24, the Crunchy Cookie Frappuccino is a limited-time offering for this summer. It’s made with a vanilla Frappuccino base, almonds, and chocolate chunk cookie clusters. The cookie is just broken up and blended right inside the Frappuccino, so it’s like cookies and milk except without any of the tiresome dunking involved.
The cookies are reportedly specially formulated versions of Starbucks’ standard chocolate chunk cookie that have been baked for an extra long time so they say crispy when submerged in the Frappuccino without getting soggy and turning to mush.
The Crunchy Cookie Frappuccino will be available from May 12 through August 31, and can be customized with coffee or espresso shots, caramel sauce, chocolate chips, and cinnamon.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts