Sonic Debuts New $0.99 'Happy Hour'
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Sonic Drive-In has been offering a "Happy Hour" for some time now, in which all drinks and slushies are sold for 50 percent off between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. every day. Well, now those drinks have some edible company, as four items have joined them on the happy hour roster.
A four-piece order of onion rings, a two-piece order of mozzarella sticks, a small order of tater tots, or a corn dog can now all be purchased for just $0.99 during those hours.
And while they’re not full-sized servings, they certainly make a solid afternoon snack. This also puts Sonic in the same ballpark as McDonald’s, KFC, and a few other chains that also have dollar menus. McDonald’s is still the true champion in the bang-for-your-single buck field, though, with a wide selection of items that sell for a dollar, including the sausage biscuit and burrito, McDouble, McChicken, side salad, fruit and yogurt parfait, and an ice cream cone.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts