A Naked Waitress Served Pizza at Roberta's, and More News
Recipe of the day
- 6 Things You Didn’t Know About Wawa
- Mind Over Meal: Are Comfort Foods Really Comforting?
- Study Says 61 Percent of Our Grocery Purchases Are Highly Processed Foods
- Former Cook Will Serve 4 Years in Jail for Spitting in Customer’s Food and Eluding Police
- Walmart Updates Animal Welfare Standards After Pork Distributor Accused of Animal Abuse
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news in the food world.
This Is Definitely a Health Hazard: Someone spotted a waitress at hipster pizza joint Roberta's in Brooklyn, N.Y., completely nude save for a pair of fishnet stockings and the words "PEACE OUT" written on her back. [Gawker]
Wendy's Pretzel Burger: Looks like the chain was inspired by McDonald's pretzel burger last year. Wendy's is testing a pretzel bacon cheeseburger in Miami, although a representative declined to comment on the new offerings. [Miami Herald]
Food Allergies a Disability: The Department of Justice has announced that the Americans with Disabilities Act applies to students with food allergies at Lesley University in Massachusetts, who claimed the school's food offerings were not enough for their needs. [NPR]
Best NYC Map: Sorry Doughnut Map, this one takes the cake. Here's a map of every Stefon-approved hot spot in the city. [Paste]
New Hostess Owner? The Post reports that Leon Black's Apollo Global Management is looking to bid on Hostess' snack brands. [NY Post]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts