A Naked Waitress Served Pizza at Roberta's, and More News
Recipe of the day
- If You Eat These Mushrooms, You Will Probably Die
- Why Are Sliders Called Sliders?
- New Diet Food? Shrinking Food Pore Size Could Cut Down on Salt and Fat Intake
- Confessions of a Closet Spam-Eater: Why Love for Spam Should Be Unabashed
- In Remembering the 'First Foodie,' Remember Who Really Cooked His Food
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news in the food world.
This Is Definitely a Health Hazard: Someone spotted a waitress at hipster pizza joint Roberta's in Brooklyn, N.Y., completely nude save for a pair of fishnet stockings and the words "PEACE OUT" written on her back. [Gawker]
Wendy's Pretzel Burger: Looks like the chain was inspired by McDonald's pretzel burger last year. Wendy's is testing a pretzel bacon cheeseburger in Miami, although a representative declined to comment on the new offerings. [Miami Herald]
Food Allergies a Disability: The Department of Justice has announced that the Americans with Disabilities Act applies to students with food allergies at Lesley University in Massachusetts, who claimed the school's food offerings were not enough for their needs. [NPR]
Best NYC Map: Sorry Doughnut Map, this one takes the cake. Here's a map of every Stefon-approved hot spot in the city. [Paste]
New Hostess Owner? The Post reports that Leon Black's Apollo Global Management is looking to bid on Hostess' snack brands. [NY Post]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts