- Ice Cream Month begins
- Blueberry Month begins
Snackshot of the Day: In-N-Out Burger
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- 9 Fast Food Breakfasts That are Guaranteed to Blow Your Diet
- You’ll Never Believe How Long People in Myanmar Waited to Eat at KFC
- Walmart Still Apologizing After Selling ISIL Flag Cake
- 9 Times Food and Beverage Companies Changed Their Slogans and It Failed Miserably
- Marshawn Lynch Dives Into Skittles, Tastes the Rainbow
The Daily Meal's editors, contributors, and readers dig into some pretty great restaurants, festivals, and meals. There's not always enough time to give a full review of a restaurant or describe in depth why a place, its food, and the people who prepare it are noteworthy, so Snackshot of the Day does what photographs do best, rely on the image to do most of the talking.
Today's Snackshot is of a burger and fries from classic California mainstay, In-N-Out Burger. In-N-Out has classic burgers on offer, but those in the know can order off the secret menu, which includes the 3x3 Cheeseburger pictured here. If that's not enough, they also offer The Quad, a four-patty burger. The fries seen here are "animal style," off the secret menu, meaning an order of fries piled with their special sauce, grilled onions, and cheese.
Read more about The Daily Meal's Snackshot feature. To submit a photo, email jbruce[at]thedailymeal.com, subject: "Snackshots."
Follow The Daily Meal's photo editor Jane Bruce on Twitter.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts