- Alton Brown born (1962)
Snackshot of the Day: In-N-Out Burger
Recipe of the day
- Is There Really Such a Thing as a Good Turkey Burger?
- You Can Now Order and Pay for Your Subway Sandwich Online or on Your Smart Watch
- Watch: Company Tries to Prove Their Dog Food Is Good by Tricking Humans Into Eating It
- This Dairy Queen Has Been Playing By Its Own Rules Since 1949
- KFC Canada Has a Chicken Bucket That Prints Out Photos
The Daily Meal's editors, contributors, and readers dig into some pretty great restaurants, festivals, and meals. There's not always enough time to give a full review of a restaurant or describe in depth why a place, its food, and the people who prepare it are noteworthy, so Snackshot of the Day does what photographs do best, rely on the image to do most of the talking.
Today's Snackshot is of a burger and fries from classic California mainstay, In-N-Out Burger. In-N-Out has classic burgers on offer, but those in the know can order off the secret menu, which includes the 3x3 Cheeseburger pictured here. If that's not enough, they also offer The Quad, a four-patty burger. The fries seen here are "animal style," off the secret menu, meaning an order of fries piled with their special sauce, grilled onions, and cheese.
Read more about The Daily Meal's Snackshot feature. To submit a photo, email jbruce[at]thedailymeal.com, subject: "Snackshots."
Follow The Daily Meal's photo editor Jane Bruce on Twitter.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts