In-N-Out's Animal Style Gets the 'Gangnam Style' Remix
Recipe of the day
- Parents Required to Sign Permission Slips for Kids to Eat Oreos
- Velveeta Bagel Bites and 9 More Insane Mashups That Could Come Out of the Kraft-Heinz Merger
- Heinz and Kraft Merge to Form World’s Fifth-Largest Food Company
- No More Ketchup Bottle Abuse: This No-Stick Bottle Invention Is Genius
- Olive Tree Disease Strikes Italy
Psy's "Gangnam Style" has definitely been reaching "Call Me Maybe" levels of parody (and Ellen airtime), but it looks like a group of Angelenos beat the Cookie Monster to a food-related parody.
As an homage to In-N-Out's classic, always-craved Animal Style burger, this video (hat tip to LAist) shows a bunch of people wearing In-N-Out hats, dancing Psy's infamous horse move, and singing about everything off the In-N-Out secret menu. There's even references to protein style, which is often overlooked (although, no neapolitan shake. Missing out, guys).
The lyrics involve a dig at Chick-fil-A, but definitely showcases some insider-y menu knowledge. Check out the first few lines: "In-N-Out is my favorite fast-food restaurant/ Their secret menu has everything that I want/ 100 percent beef on a fresh bun, or get the Flying Dutchman." There are some not-so-safe visuals for the conservative workplace, and the dancing could be better, but the song is still super catchy. Watch it all below, if only to get your jam on.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts