- We're independent! Let's cook out!
Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- 1 Pound boneless chicken breast
- One 10-ounce can fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 4 Cups low-sodium chicken broth
- One 16-ounce frozen bag peas, carrots, corn, and green beans
- 1 Cup peeled, diced potato
- 1/2 Cup diced onion
- 1 Teaspoon thyme
- 1 Teaspoon pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoons water
The Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie Soup is truly a comfort food soup. It's thick, creamy, and does taste like chicken pot pie without the crust!
See all soup recipes.
Place the chicken in a slow cooker, followed by the remaining ingredients except for the cornstarch and water. Stir to combine. Cook on high for 5 hours or on low for 7-9 hours.
Just before serving the soup, add the cornstarch and water to a small bowl, and mix until the cornstarch is dissolved. Add the cornstarch mixture to the soup and constantly whisk together until the soup has thickened, just a few minutes.