- Pillsbury Doughboy trademarked (1970)
Skipped Beet Cocktail
Courtesy of ChefDance
- 1 1/2 Ounce Tanqueray Gin
- 1 1/4 Ounce Beet Water
- 1 Ounce black pepper simple syrup
- 6 pieces of spearmint, for garnish
- striped beet, for garnish
A beet-infused cocktail (that's delicious), created by Snake Oil Cocktail Co. for the ChefDance dinner series at the Sundance film festival.
Combine Tanquerary Gin, beet water, black pepper simple syrup and fresh lemon juice into a mixing glass. Add spearmint to mixing glass and shake hard. Strain contents into an old-fashioned glass with ice. Garnish with a spearmint sprig and striped beet.