- Pillsbury Doughboy trademarked (1970)
Simple and Elegant White Carrot Salad Recipe
Dirt Candy's White Carrot Salad
- 3 cups julienned white carrots
- 2 cups julienned hot-house cucumbers (no seeds)
- ¼ cup thinly sliced scallions
- 2 teaspoons finely julienned ginger
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ teaspoon lime zest
- Salt, to taste
Crispy, sweet and light, this salad can quickly be thrown together as a side dish for carrot buns, easy stir-fries or other Asian-flavored main dishes.
— Yasmin Fahr
Mix everything right before ready to serve. Add salt to taste.