Simple and Elegant White Carrot Salad Recipe
Dirt Candy's White Carrot Salad
- 3 cups julienned white carrots
- 2 cups julienned hot-house cucumbers (no seeds)
- ¼ cup thinly sliced scallions
- 2 teaspoons finely julienned ginger
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ teaspoon lime zest
- Salt, to taste
Crispy, sweet and light, this salad can quickly be thrown together as a side dish for carrot buns, easy stir-fries or other Asian-flavored main dishes.
— Yasmin Fahr
Mix everything right before ready to serve. Add salt to taste.
Calories per serving:218 calories
Dietary restrictions:High Fiber, Low Sodium Vegan, Vegetarian, Paleo, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Egg Free, Milk Free, Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free, Soy Free, Fish Free, Shellfish Free, Alcohol Free, No Sugar Added
Have a question about nutritional data? Let us know.