- Moldy Cheese Day
Pop the Question with a Cupcake
Recipe of the day
- “Whip It” Singer Jerry Casale Criticized For Shockingly Inappropriate 9/11-Themed Wedding Complete with Twin Towers Cakes
- WATCH: This Couple Got Drunk and Made a Hilarious Video About Themselves for Their Wedding
- 13 Wedding Cake Trends Any Would-Be Bride Should Consider
- Wedding Menu Ideas for Every Bride
- What Is Engagement Chicken?
An ideal proposal usually consists of the following: the perfect guy, a gorgeous ring, a night to remember, and a cupcake. Wait, what? Yes, a cupcake.
A delicious red velvet cupcake topped with an 8-carat diamond stunner rather than some sprinkles can now be yours for the mere price of $55,000 — because you know love doesn't have a price tag.
Philadelphia’s Cupcake Gourmet and Exton, Pa.-based Warwick Jewelers have come together to bring a truly unique romantic experience — a cupcake proposal. Sure, it’s probably been done before, but the cupcake/diamond combo is tailored to each order.
"A diamond is worth a thousand words, but with a cupcake, it’s worth more," said Maki Garcia-Evans, owner and executive pastry chef of Cupcake Gourmet. Be the first to grab this rock and you’ll score $150 worth of cupcakes for your wedding, Garcia-Evans tells us. What. A. Deal.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts