- Scotch Whisky Day
Pop the Question with a Cupcake
Recipe of the day
- A Grande Affair to Remember: Barista Marries Former Customer at Starbucks
- 5 Budget-Friendly Recipe Tips for an Outdoor Summer Engagement Party
- Last-Minute Tips on Hosting Your Outdoor Wedding Reception
- Top Planning Tips for Hosting a Destination Wedding
- 5 Healthy Dishes to Serve During Your Summer Engagement Party
An ideal proposal usually consists of the following: the perfect guy, a gorgeous ring, a night to remember, and a cupcake. Wait, what? Yes, a cupcake.
A delicious red velvet cupcake topped with an 8-carat diamond stunner rather than some sprinkles can now be yours for the mere price of $55,000 — because you know love doesn't have a price tag.
Philadelphia’s Cupcake Gourmet and Exton, Pa.-based Warwick Jewelers have come together to bring a truly unique romantic experience — a cupcake proposal. Sure, it’s probably been done before, but the cupcake/diamond combo is tailored to each order.
"A diamond is worth a thousand words, but with a cupcake, it’s worth more," said Maki Garcia-Evans, owner and executive pastry chef of Cupcake Gourmet. Be the first to grab this rock and you’ll score $150 worth of cupcakes for your wedding, Garcia-Evans tells us. What. A. Deal.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts