- Lorenzo Delmonico born (1881)
Sausage Skillet Dinner Recipe
Taste of Home
- 3/4 Pounds smoked sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Cups refrigerated red potato wedges
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 1 apple, cut into wedges
- 1/4 Cup cider vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon caraway seeds
- 2 Tablespoons minced fresh parsley
This quick and easy skillet recipe can be made in one pan.
For more recipes, visit Taste of Home
In a large skillet, saute sausage in butter for 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned. Add the potatoes, onion and apple; saute 4-5 minutes longer or until apple is tender and potatoes are golden brown. Stir in the vinegar, sugar and caraway seeds.
Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley.