Sandra Lee Launching Lifestyle Magazine
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Acclaimed Chef Peter Chang is Opening a Fast-Casual Concept called Peter Chang Wok
- Obese Chef Dropped Nearly 300 Pounds After His Friend Sent Him Mean Texts Every Day for Six Weeks
- Alex Guarnaschelli Talks Her Upcoming Restaurant and Love for Chocolate
- Australian Celebrity Chef Mark Best Brings Down-Under 'Bistronomy' to Sydney
- Watch: Cronut Creator Dominique Ansel on the Nature of Invention
Leading lady of tablescapes Sandra Lee is apparently putting her name on a magazine, à la Martha Stewart. The New York Post reports that Lee is launching Sandra Lee, the Magazine, in a collaboration with TV Guide.
While Lee has helmed a magazine before (Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade, a cooking magazine that last appeared in January, the Post says), this new venture will reportedly be broader, with a general lifestyle beat. "It will cover all aspects of living well — from cooking and entertainment to fashion and style," Lee told the Post. Lee will be, of course, serving as the editor-in-chief.
Issues will be available at newstands and online, although subscriptions will not be available. Each bi-monthly issue will reportedly sell for $6.99 a pop, with the first one hitting stands Oct. 30, just in time for the holidays. Everyone get ready for some epic Thanksgiving cornucopias and winter wonderlands (complete with costumes, we can only hope).
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts