- Columbus Day
Sandra Lee Launching Lifestyle Magazine
Recipe of the day
- Famed Hamptons Chef and Author Anna Pump Dies at 81
- Chef Harold Moore on the NYC Wine & Food Festival, His New Lincoln Center Restaurant
- Josh Capon on the NYC Wine & Food Festival, Judging the Burger Bash, and Topping His Burger
- Anne Burrell on What it Takes to Be a ‘Worst Cook in America’
- Nigella Lawson Says She Hates the Terms ‘Clean Eating’ and ‘Healthy Food’
Leading lady of tablescapes Sandra Lee is apparently putting her name on a magazine, à la Martha Stewart. The New York Post reports that Lee is launching Sandra Lee, the Magazine, in a collaboration with TV Guide.
While Lee has helmed a magazine before (Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade, a cooking magazine that last appeared in January, the Post says), this new venture will reportedly be broader, with a general lifestyle beat. "It will cover all aspects of living well — from cooking and entertainment to fashion and style," Lee told the Post. Lee will be, of course, serving as the editor-in-chief.
Issues will be available at newstands and online, although subscriptions will not be available. Each bi-monthly issue will reportedly sell for $6.99 a pop, with the first one hitting stands Oct. 30, just in time for the holidays. Everyone get ready for some epic Thanksgiving cornucopias and winter wonderlands (complete with costumes, we can only hope).
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts