Sandra Lee Launching Lifestyle Magazine
Recipe of the day
- EJ Hodgkinson of King + Duke Brings Best of Atlanta to the James Beard House
- Taffer’s Take: Jon Taffer on How to Keep Your Bar Hot and Contemporary
- Marc Forgione on His Cookbook, Abolishing Tips, and His Favorite Vodka
- Noma Documentary Launches Indiegogo Campaign
- Pete Wells Awards No Stars to Javelina, Shows Off His Backhand
Leading lady of tablescapes Sandra Lee is apparently putting her name on a magazine, à la Martha Stewart. The New York Post reports that Lee is launching Sandra Lee, the Magazine, in a collaboration with TV Guide.
While Lee has helmed a magazine before (Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade, a cooking magazine that last appeared in January, the Post says), this new venture will reportedly be broader, with a general lifestyle beat. "It will cover all aspects of living well — from cooking and entertainment to fashion and style," Lee told the Post. Lee will be, of course, serving as the editor-in-chief.
Issues will be available at newstands and online, although subscriptions will not be available. Each bi-monthly issue will reportedly sell for $6.99 a pop, with the first one hitting stands Oct. 30, just in time for the holidays. Everyone get ready for some epic Thanksgiving cornucopias and winter wonderlands (complete with costumes, we can only hope).
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts