- Sylvester (Crackers) Graham born (1794)
Rum and Coke, Remixed
BIG San Francisco
- 1/5 Ounce dark English ale (Hobgoblin)
- Barspoon Smith and Cross rum
- 1.5 Ounces white rum
- 1/2 Ounce lime juice
- 1/2 Ounce falernum
- 1 Ounce averna
- 1/4 Ounce coffee liqueur (Bittermans)
- 3 dashes angostura bitters
- Crushed coffee bean
Christian Clark at San Francisco's BIG recreates Coca-Cola's flavor with some coffee liqueur and coffee beans.
Combine first 8 ingredients in a shaker; shake and strain over cracked ice. Top with a crushed coffee bean.