Check out our editors' picks for this week's top food section recipes.
• What to do with a huge emu egg? Make an egg fondue.
• Classic Mexican chocolate pot de crème gets a twist with pumpkin seeds.
• Butterscotch custard (with cloves and black pepper) beats pudding any old day.
• Riesling and bacon somehow revamp Chinese long beans.
• Pho is often a lengthy affair, but this one-day pho recipe looks manageable.
• Giving up meat for Lent? Some people cheat with fish, so here are some salmon recipes to tide you over.
• Or try your hand at this sole recipe with fresh tomatoes and olives.
• The ultimate indulgence: Smoked beer and Cheddar soup.
Wall Street Journal
• Recreating old family recipes means whipping up Nana Esther's Lokshen Kugel.
Portland Press Herald
• Gorgeous and easy bon bons made with just three ingredients.