- Cream of Wheat invented (1893)
- Cream of Wheat introduced (1893)
Cucumber Yogurt with Dill
Top Photo Group/Thinkstock
- One 6-ounce container Greek yogurt, regular or 2 percent
- 1 cucumber, preferably English, peeled and grated
- 1 sprig of fresh dill, finely chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin Tips
- Baked Asparagus with Fried Egg and Dill
- Canned Tuna Open-Faced Sandwich
- Kale, Mango, and Avocado Salad
- Strawberry and Ricotta Appetizer
- Raw Artichoke, Lemon, and Parmesan Salad
- Strawberry, Cheddar, and Chive Spring Salad
- Halibut Cheeks with Meyer Lemon and Basil Vinaigrette
- Avocado Tabbouleh Appetizer
A thick Greek yogurt makes this lighter twist on traditional tzatziki sauce creamy and satisfying with just a few bites. Serve it with grilled or baked salmon, roasted lamb, or chicken.
Click here for more Greek yogurt recipes.
In a bowl, add the yogurt, cucumber, dill, and lemon juice. Mix to combine, adding more lemon juice and dill if desired.
Calories per serving:202 calories
Dietary restrictions:Low Sodium Vegetarian, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Egg Free, Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free, Soy Free, Fish Free, Shellfish Free, Pork Free, Alcohol Free, No Oil Added, No Sugar Added