- Albert Roux born
- Piereogi Day
Next Rebecca Black Makes the Best Thanksgiving Song Ever
Recipe of the day
- “Whip It” Singer Jerry Casale Criticized For Shockingly Inappropriate 9/11-Themed Wedding Complete with Twin Towers Cakes
- WATCH: This Couple Got Drunk and Made a Hilarious Video About Themselves for Their Wedding
- 13 Wedding Cake Trends Any Would-Be Bride Should Consider
- Wedding Menu Ideas for Every Bride
- What Is Engagement Chicken?
Rebecca Black may permanently hold claim to one of the catchiest, most annoying, most inane songs ever, but Nicole Westbrook's new single "Thanksgiving" is quickly approaching viral status.
Written and produced by Patrice Wilson, the same guy behind Ark Music Factory of Rebecca Black infamy, this holiday gem features Westbrook, who must be in her preteens, singing about how we should be thankful because it's Thanksgiving, and school is out. Sample lyrics? "December was Christmas/ January was New Year/ April was Easter/ and the Fourth of July/ but now it's Thanksgiving," sung by Patrice Wilson himself.
As for Westbrook's lyrics? "You know school is out/ I can shout / Thank you / Thank you/ Thank you." Watch below as Westbrook makes Thanksgiving dinner for her and a bunch of her friends (plus Wilson in a turkey costume). Be sure to stay for the rap breakdown, where Westbrook rhymes, "Gotta be grateful/ can't be hateful/ mashed potatoes on my (on my) table."
Her friends look super confused, but you know we'll all be singing this around our Thanksgiving tables this year.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts