Potato Chip Frittata
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 Cup grated Grana Padano
- 1/4 Cup crushed potato chips, such as Lay's, plus more for garnish
- 2 Cups eggs, beaten
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Foil-Baked Salmon with Mango, Chile, and Lime
- Grilled Eggplant with Feta and Cucumber
- Grilled Swordfish Sliders
- Cinnamon-Scented Millet with Grilled Summer Vegetables
- Penne with Cherry Tomatoes and Zucchini Blossoms
- Grilled Swordfish with Thai Dipping Sauce
- Bacon and Jarlsberg Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 'No-Name' Hot Dog
- Grilled Fish with Watermelon Salsa
Have I gone off the deep end? Perhaps, a little. But this actually kind of works. High-brow meets low-brow in this quick and dirty brunch dish that takes just minutes to prepare. Grana and Lay's? Match made in heaven. Who knows, though — perhaps it's just the salt.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Heat the olive oil in an 8-inch frying pan over medium heat. Mix the cheese and chips into the eggs just before adding to the pan, and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cook until the edges just begin to set, about 30 seconds. Transfer to the oven and bake until the center is just set but jiggles slightly when the pan is shaken, about 4 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve garnished with additional potato chips.
Calories per serving:992 calories
Dietary restrictions:Low Carb Sugar Conscious, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free, Soy Free, Fish Free, Shellfish Free, Alcohol Free
Have a question about nutritional data? Let us know.