'Portlandia' Promises Pop-Tarts, Brunch Etiquette
Recipe of the day
- Beyoncé Poured a Bottle of Crazy-Expensive Champagne Into a Hot Tub and People Are Freaking Out
- A New ‘Breaking Bad’ Bar in London Lets You Don Gas Masks and ‘Cook’ Your Own Cocktails
- Bill Murray Jumps Out of a Cake for His Last David Letterman Appearance
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Rapper Saves Man Who Lost Control of His Car While in Diabetic Distress
- As ‘Mad Men’ Ends, Coca-Cola’s Iconic ‘I’d Like to Buy the World a Coke’ Is Don Draper’s Legacy
Leave it to IFC's Portlandia to school us all in brunch etiquette — you simply don't cut the line.
On a sneak peek of the show's season finale, Nance (aka Carrie Brownstein) tries to cut ahead at the bustling brunch spot, Fisherman's Porch. (Maybe she should have checked out more of Portland's best eats.) Guest star Tim Robbins hands down the ultimate punishment for committing such a brunch sin — "corn oil and some kind of preservatives mixed together in a chemical stew." That's hipster speak for a Pop-Tart.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts