- World Water Week begins
'Portlandia' Promises Pop-Tarts, Brunch Etiquette
Recipe of the day
- Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Mind of a Chef’ Is Back This Fall with Gabrielle Hamilton and David Kinch
- Lollipops in Utah, Eggplants in Nevada, and More Popular Emojis Ranked by State
- These People Completely Recreated the Simpsons Kitchen in Their Own Home
- 6 Foods That Can Clean Your House
- Are These the Worst Food Tattoos Ever?
Leave it to IFC's Portlandia to school us all in brunch etiquette — you simply don't cut the line.
On a sneak peek of the show's season finale, Nance (aka Carrie Brownstein) tries to cut ahead at the bustling brunch spot, Fisherman's Porch. (Maybe she should have checked out more of Portland's best eats.) Guest star Tim Robbins hands down the ultimate punishment for committing such a brunch sin — "corn oil and some kind of preservatives mixed together in a chemical stew." That's hipster speak for a Pop-Tart.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts