- Juan Mari Arzak born (1942)
'Portlandia' Promises Pop-Tarts, Brunch Etiquette
Recipe of the day
- We Now Know Why Paul Rudd Works at Baskin-Robbins in ‘Ant-Man’
- This Movie Rental Place/Pizza Store Hybrid Is Giving Us ‘90s Flashbacks
- Illinois Couple Named ‘Burger’ and ‘King’ Get Hitched at Burger King
- Watch: Anthony Bourdain Makes a Cartoon Cameo on ‘Sanjay and Craig’
- PetSmart Is Offering Free Pet-Friendly Ice Cream on Sunday, July 19
Leave it to IFC's Portlandia to school us all in brunch etiquette — you simply don't cut the line.
On a sneak peek of the show's season finale, Nance (aka Carrie Brownstein) tries to cut ahead at the bustling brunch spot, Fisherman's Porch. (Maybe she should have checked out more of Portland's best eats.) Guest star Tim Robbins hands down the ultimate punishment for committing such a brunch sin — "corn oil and some kind of preservatives mixed together in a chemical stew." That's hipster speak for a Pop-Tart.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts