- Alton Brown born (1962)
Pizza Hut Rolling Out Cheesy Crust Pizza
Recipe of the day
- You Can Now Order and Pay for Your Subway Sandwich Online or on Your Smart Watch
- Watch: Company Tries to Prove Their Dog Food Is Good by Tricking Humans Into Eating It
- This Dairy Queen Has Been Playing By Its Own Rules Since 1949
- KFC Canada Has a Chicken Bucket That Prints Out Photos
- Hardee’s Introduces All-Natural, Grass-Fed Burger to Menu
Just when you thought that fast-food pizza couldn’t get any crazier (or cheesier, for that matter), Pizza Hut has gone and one-upped itself: for a limited time only, they’re going to be rolling out Cheesy Crust Pizza, which (get this) has a crust comprised entirely of little cheese-filled bread bowls.
According to the AP, these rounds of cheesy goodness will only be available for a few weeks, conveniently right as March Madness reaches its dramatic conclusion.
The pizzas will come equipped with a crust of about 20 pull-apart cheesy bread bowls, which add $3 to the price and a considerable amount of fat and calories. A slice of the pepperoni version contains 390 calories and 20 grams of fat, as opposed to the regular hand-tossed pepperoni slice, which contains 310 calories and 13 grams of fat. It even outdoes the popular pepperoni Stuffed Crust pizza (which was also originally released as a limited-time offer), which contains 340 calories and 16 grams of fat per slice.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts